Attended or missed the event? Want to catch up with what was presented there? Simply view the pictures below or download the slideshows you want by clicking on the links.
- „News on Renewable Energy Support Scheme in Romania” – Zoltan Nagy, General Director of Energy Efficiency Regulatory Department, Romanian Energy Regulatory Body ANRE
- „Romanian Green Certificates Market – the role of OPCOM in the new legislative context” – Dida Vladescu, Head of Certificates Trading Office, OPCOM – Romanian Power Market Operator
- „Romanian law evolution” – Silvia Vlasceanu, General Director, Energy Utilities Association ACUE
- „The real estate side of pv parks: superficies or ownership?” Silvia Popa, Lawyer, Schoenherr
- „What you need to know for a successful PV investment in Romania” – Laura Neacsu, Senior Associate, Energy Specialist, Noerr
- „Structuring your investment in a tax efficient manner” – Gabriel Biris, Partner, Biris Goran
- „Investing in Solar PV Projects – Practical Tax Considerations and Challenges” – Dan Marinescu, Tax Director, LeitnerLeitner
- „The Importance of being bankable” – Diego Teani, General Manager Fidimprese
- „The challenges of financing renewable energy projects in Romania” – Mihnea Craciun, Principal Banker – Power & Energy Utilities, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- „Managing risks for PV projects” – Radu Mustata, Business Development Coordinator, Marsh
- „Due Diligence: the good, the bad, the ugly” – Doru Voicu, Senior Partner, IBCOenerg
- „Why using an efficient and reliable conversion chain supplier matters in solar” – Pierre-Emmanuel FROT, Americas and EMEA Commercial VP – Solar Business, Schneider Electric
- „Business models from other markets” – Halil Demirdag, CEO Smart Group
- „The new challenges of the european PV market – high quality at low prices” – Vasily Ribaulin, Professor Doctor of Science, Director of Development, Hermes Solar
- „Challenges and demands for the Emerging PV Market” – Dr. Linhui Sui, CSO, Vice President ET Solar Group & CEO of ET Solutions AG
- „Mature vs Emerging Photovoltaic Markets “ – Theodore Tsacheff, Director Business Development, Austrian Enviro Technologies
- „PV market development in Bulgaria & lessons for Romania” – Nikola Gazdov, Chairman, Bulgarian Photovoltaic Association
- „Solar Resource Assessment – Dealing with the uncertainty” – Celso Costa, Solar Energy Consultant, Megajoule
- „Building a PV plant – Risk Management in Engineering, Procurement and Construction” – Andreas Hoffmann, CEO Greencells GmbH
- „Key elements in a succesfull EPC contract” – Thomas Melitsis, General Manager, EGNATIA ROM
- „PV Romania – time to take action, some recommendations from an experienced EPC Contractor” – Oscar Marques, General Manager, Martifer Solar Romania
- „Electrogrup, Turn-key contractor challenges in Renewable Energy Projects” – Virgil Pop, Opperations Director, Electrogrup
- “Conergy track-record and expertise as global EPC and O&M contractor” – Ales Spacil, Business Development Manager – East Europe, Conergy
- “High efficiency solutions for solar parks” – Mauro Cappellari, Solar Sales Manager, Socomec
- „Terra Romania – A complete provider of equipments for the building and maintenance of PV parks” – Petre Babiceanu, Regional Manager Romania si Bulgaria, Terra Romania
- „Yingli Solar – The World’s Nr. 1 Panel Maker: A long Term Winner”, Mr. Apostolos N. Pappas, Director Sales & Business Development, YGEG GmbH
- „TINMAR Group – characteristics of developing a successful PV project in Romania” – Robert Ghelasi, Renewable Energy Development Manager TINMAR GROUP
- „EU and Chinese producers and suppliers for the new markets – Ukraine and other the CIS” – Julia Berezovski, Board member APEU Ukraine and deputy Chairman of Expert Board of National Agency of Energy Efficiency Ukraine
- David Yein, Project Manager, Abacus Fund
Abacus Fund, ADNOVUMRomania Limited, Alpin Sun, AM Expert Trim, Austrian Enviro Techonogies Bulgaria, Axess Solar GmbH, Bosch Solar Energy AG, BrokerStudio SNC, Business Aircraft Management, COMCEREAL SA, Conergy, CPL Concordia – Filiala Cluj, Cumpanasu&Dejescu SCPA, Cyclon, DataS S.R.L., DLA Piper Dinu, Dragne & Asociatii, EDRI Group, Egnatia Rom, Electrogrup, Empire Design&Construction, Enalpro, Enel Green Power, Enel Trade SPA, Energ-etica SRL, Enerphoton SRL, Entoria Group Ltd, Eoliana Fortore, Eolenvest, Eolis Group, E-RES Real Estate & Energy, ET Solar Group, Eximbanka SR, Eximprod Grup, Ferrania Solis S.r.l., Fidimprese, First Title, Futura Holding Limited, Gaia Team, GDF Suez Energy Romania, GEP Renewables Romania, Greencells Group, Greenpower Italia Srl, Greenvision Ambiente Photo-solar, Gruppo Mossali SRL Unipersonale, Heliostrategia, Hermes Solar, I.L.C. SRL, IBC Solar s.r.o., IBCOenerg, ICME ECAB, International Wind Energy, ISPE, Jinko Solar, KLC Law Firm, KPV Solar GMBH, Leonardo Energia S.R.L., Marchi Industriale SPA, Marsh, Martifer, Mat OOD, McGregor & Partners SCA, Megajoule, Mitsui & Co. Deutschland GmbH, Monsson Power, Monsson Wind Power Energy, Moroni & Partners Verifiche S.r.l. Unipersonale, Noerr, OST Energy, PNH Group, Priosol, Proiecte Fotovoltaice SRL, PV Consult OOD, Quantum Energy, REFUsol GmbH, Renesola, Retele de Comunicatii Avansate, Rina Services SPA, S.A.T Sun&Alternative Technology, Saphire Sustainable Development Zrt., Schneider Electric, Schoenherr, Sky Solar, SMA Central & Eastern Europe, Smart Solar, Socomec, Solar Gate, Solar Invest, Solaro Green Energy Investment SRL, Solofotovoltaico LTD, Solveo Energie, Sparoter, TecSolis, Terra Romania, TIAB SA VINCI Energie, TINMAR Green Energy, TM-RO Investments, Tractebel Engineering, Trylon TSF, TUV Nord, Varokub, Visa Project Energy SRL, Watt Unit etc.
Interactive Q&A session
Access practical and useful information from experienced speakers in PV, authorities, regulators and other active players on the solar PV market.Find out about authorization steps, documents requested in different processes, project scheduling and more such info from real life of local PV business. Play an active role during the conference and address specific issuess to the panel during the Q&A session at the end of each Conference section.
1-2-1 pre-scheduled meetings for main sponsors!
In the fair section of this event, a dedicated networking ballroom with personalized meeting desks allocated to main sponsors will facilitate direct and effective discussions with most important PV business players.The fair will take place during both Summit days and the meetings for the Platinum and Gold Sponsors will be pre-scheduled for more effectiveness. Also spontaneous networking will be possible in the free time slots.
With over 300 national and international attending participants, The Romanian Photovoltaic Industry Association – RPIA is honored to invite you to join the Romanian Solar Summit 2012 and expand your business in one of the world’s fastest growing PV markets!
Having only 10 Mw installed capacity, one of the most generous support schemes in Europe and a clear and regulated time frame for developing projects, the Romanian photovoltaic sector becomes now one of the most attractive investment targets for the companies with reliable experience in the field.
If you want to be in the know, you have to come closer to the makers!
In order to meet the major players interested in partnering and developing the market, Romania’s premier solar show – The Romanian Solar Summit – is the place to be!
The gateway to Romanian solar players – the Romanian Solar Summit 2012, will offer you the unique chance and access to useful practical information from authorities and large companies with extensive experience in the photovoltaic industry, and the privilege to meet world players from the solar energy industry during networking time that will facilitate new partnerships, new connections, new business ideas and future growth.
PvRomania believes that the most important needs of the Romanian PV market at present are the need for information and networking. This is why we have prepared a series of events that will deliver instant benefits to its participants.
Access practical useful information from well-prepared speakers, network with decision makers in the PV industry, source new ventures and showcase your expertise to investors and buyers throughout the world!
- 6 Green Certificates / MWh for 15 years (if projects are completed by end of 2013)
- 1 GC = 27-55 Euro + Inflation Rate (Currently they are sold at 57 Euro/GC)
- on top of the energy price on free market: approx. 50 Euro/MWh (coresponding to an FiT of 0.21 to 0.38 Euro / kWh)
- Less than 10 MW installed capacity in solar PV, compared to 1,100 in wind
- Goal: 20% energy from renewables in 2020
The in-depth Conference and Fair will give you the information you need to make strategic decisions for your company from 2012 onwards.